Houston Airport OverviewHouston Airport (IATA: IAH, ICAO: KIAH, FAA LID: IAH), also known as George Bush Intercontinental Airport, is a major international airport located in Houston, Texas. It is the largest airport in the state of Texas and the sixth-largest airport in the United States by passenger traffic. Houston Airport is a major hub for United Airlines and serves as a gateway to destinations around the world.
Houston Intercontinental Airport officially opened was 1969. The airport's modern design and spacious facilities were call as a symbol of Houston's progress and its ambition to become a major player in the global economy.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is one of the busiest airports in the world. It is located in Houston, Texas, and has five terminals: A, B, C, D, and E.
• Terminal A is used by non-United domestic carriers. It has 20 gates.
• Terminal B is used for United Express flights. It has 29 gates.
• Terminal C is used for United domestic flights. It has 40 gates.
• Terminal D is used for non-United international flights. It has 12 gates.
• Terminal E is used for United international flights. It has 30 gates.
Houston Airport DeparturesHouston Airport (IAH) Flight times can change for different reasons, such as the airline, type of plane, weather condition, or air traffic rules. To get the most up-to-date departure time, check the Houston Airport (IAH) website or your airline's website.
Houston Airport ArrivalsHouston Airport (IAH) Arrival times may vary depending on the day of the week and the time of day. For the most up-to-date and accurate arrival information, please visit the Houston Airport (IAH) website or check your airline's website.
Houston United States
Houston is the most popular city in Texas and the fourth most popular in the United States. Houston is a major center for business, energy, and culture. It is home to the Port of Houston, the largest port in the United States. Houston is also home to the headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies, including ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, and Sysco. The city is also a major center for the aerospace industry, and it is home to the NASA Johnson Space Center.
The Most popular attraction of Houston is Space Center Houston, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Zoo, The Galleria, Cockrell Butterfly Center, Buffalo Bayou Park, The Menil Collection, and Minute Maid Park.
Where can you fly to from Houston Airport?
Most popular destination from Houston Airport (IAH) Airport:
|Toronto||Denver||Los Angeles||Las Vegas|
Houston Airport nearby airportNearby airport from Houston Airport:
|George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)||William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)|
|Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base (EFD)||Scholes International Airport at Galveston (GLS)|
|Houston Executive Airport (TME)||Sugar Land Regional Airport (SGR)|
How many airlines fly from Houston Airport?
28 airlines that fly from Houston Airport (IAH), offering a wide range of domestic and international destinations.
Some popular airlines:
|United Airline||American Airlines||Delta Air Lines||Southwest Airlines|
|Spirit Airlines||Frontier Airlines||Lufthansa||British Airways|
|Air Canada||Emirates||Qatar Airways||Volaris|
Flight to Houston Airport
Houston Airport (IAH) located in Houston, Texas, United States. Houston Airport is a major gateway to the United States for international travelers, and it is one of the busiest cargo airports in the world. Houston Airport (IAH) offers a wide range of domestic and international flights, connecting Houston to major cities across the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. Houston Airport is serving as a hub for United Airlines and a focus city for Southwest Airlines.
Direct flights to Houston Airport (IAH) are available from numerous cities around the world. Some of the top destinations with direct flights to Houston Airport (IAH) are Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Cancun, Frankfurt, Toronto, Dubai and London.
Houston Airport Flights Deals
Houston Airport (IAH) is a major hub for domestic and international travel, offering a wide range of flight options to destinations around the world. Many airlines serve our airport, offering flexibility and connectivity for your journey.
Tips for finding flight deals to Houston Airport (IAH):
• Book your flight in advance.
• Be flexible with your travel dates & time.
• Sign up for email alerts from your favorite airlines.
• Use Flight search engine AirlinesExplore or contact a travel agent
• Consider flying into a nearby airport and taking a bus or train to Houston Airport (IAH).
Houston Airport (IAH) has a good security system in place to ensure the safety of passengers and staff.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the security check-up process at Houston Airport (IAH):
• Remove your shoes, belt, and jacket.
• Prepare your belongings.
• Collect your belongings.
• You’re boarding pass and ID.
Lost & Found
If you have lost an item at Houston Airport (IAH), you can report it to the airport's lost & found office. The lost & found office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can also report lost items online or by calling the lost & found office at (281) 230-3800.
Provide the following information:
• Your name and contact information
• Report your lost item immediately
• Provide as much detail as possible about your lost item.
• Date and Time
Houston Airport (IAH) offers a variety of attractions to keep travelers entertained and engaged during their layover or while waiting for their flight.
Some most popular attraction of Houston Airport (IAH):
• Houston Airport Observation Deck: the Observation Deck provides panoramic views of the airfield, including aircraft taking off and landing. It's a great place to relax, enjoy the scenery, and spot your favorite airlines.
• Houston Airport Museum: Immerse yourself in the rich history of aviation at the Houston Airport Museum. Explore exhibits showcasing vintage aircraft, historical artifacts, and fascinating stories about the airport's development and impact on Houston.
• Houston Airport Children's Play Area: Keep your little ones entertained at the Children's Play Area. These play areas feature interactive games, climbing structures, and educational toys to engage and entertain children of all ages.
• Art Exhibits: Houston Airport showcases a diverse collection of art throughout its terminals. From captivating sculptures and paintings to interactive installations, these artworks add a touch of culture and creativity to the airport experience.
• Live Music Performances: Enjoy live music performances at various locations throughout the airport. From classical ensembles to jazz bands and local musicians, these performances provide a delightful surprise and enhance the airport atmosphere.
Houston Airport (IAH) is a major hub for domestic and international travel and offers a variety of transportation options to get you from airport to your location.
• Taxi: Taxis are readily available outside the airport.
• Rideshare: Rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft are also available at the airport.
• Rental Car: Great many rental car companies are located at the airport.
• Parking: The airport has a variety of parking options, including short-term, long-term, and economy parking.
In addition to these options, there are also several shuttle services that provide transportation between the airport and various hotels and destinations in the Houston area.