Fort Lauderdale Airport OverviewFort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (IATA: FLL, ICAO: KFLL), is a major international airport located in Broward County, Florida, United States. Fort Lauderdale Airport is the primary airport serving the South Florida metropolitan area, and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. Fort Lauderdale Airport travels over 35 million passengers per year.
Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) was built on 1929. Fort Lauderdale Airport is a modern, efficient, and sustainable airport that offers a variety of amenities and services to its passengers.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport has four active terminals:
• Terminal 1: T1 is handles the majority of international flights. It is home to airlines such as Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and United Airlines.
• Terminal 2: It handles a mix of domestic and international flights. it is home to airlines such as Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Sun Country Airlines, and WestJet.
• Terminal 3: It handles a mix of domestic and international flights. it is home to airlines such as Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and Silver Airways.
• Terminal 4: It handles the majority of international flights. it is home to airlines such as Emirates, Spirit Airlines, and Caribbean Airlines.
Broward County United States
Broward County is a region in the southeastern part of Florida, located in the Miami metropolitan area. Broward is a thriving economic center. Broward County is a major tourist destination, known for its beaches, canals, and nightlife.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Broward County are Fort Lauderdale Beach, Port Everglades, Sawgrass Mills, Las Olas Boulevard, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Museum of Discovery and Science, Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens.
Where can you fly to from Fort Lauderdale Airport?
The most popular destinations from Fort Lauderdale Airport are:
|Atlanta Georgia||New York New York||Detroit Michigan||Houston Texas|
|Chicago Illinois||Los Angeles California||Boston Massachusetts||Dallas Fort Worth Texas|
|San Francisco||Baltimore Maryland||Montreal Quebec||Toronto Ontario|
Fort Lauderdale Airport nearby airport
FLL provides access to various domestic and international destinations.
|Miami International Airport (MIA)||Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)||Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE)|
|Boca Raton Airport (BCT||Opa-locka Executive Airport (OPF)||Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE)|
Flight to Fort Lauderdale Airport
Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) is a major international airport located in Broward County, Florida, United States. Fort Lauderdale Airport is a major hub for Spirit Airlines and Silver Airways, and is also a focus city for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, and JetBlue Airways. The airport offers a variety of flights to destinations throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, South America, and Europe.
There are many airlines that offer direct flights to Fort Lauderdale Airport from various locations around the world. FLL offers a variety of international flights to destinations throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Caribbean. Some of the most popular airlines that offer direct flights to Fort Lauderdale Airport are American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and JetBlue Airways.
Fort Lauderdale Airport Flights Deals
There are a few ways to find the best deals on flights to Fort Lauderdale Airport. One way is to use a flight search engine, such as Google Flights or Skyscanner. Our airport provides a wide range of flight options, including domestic and international routes. Many airlines serve our airport, offering flexibility and connectivity for your journey.
Tips for finding flight deals to Fort Lauderdale Airport:
• Check the websites of individual airlines for special offers and promotions.
• Be flexible with your travel dates.
• Consider flying into a nearby airport and taking a bus or train to Fort Lauderdale.
Fort Lauderdale Airport has a good security system in place to ensure the safety of passengers and staff. You will need to pass through a security checkpoint before you can board your flight.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the security check-up process at Fort Lauderdale Airport:
• Prepare your belongings.
• Walk through the metal detector.
• Collect your belongings.
Lost & Found
If you have lost an item at Fort Lauderdale Airport, you can report it to the Lost and Found by visiting the office in person calling 954-359-2247. It is open during regular airport hours, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Provide the following information:
• Your name and contact information
• A description of the lost item
• Date and Time
There are many popular attractions in Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
• Fort Lauderdale Beach: Fort Lauderdale Beach is a popular destination for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. The beach is also home to a number of restaurants, bars, and shops.
• Las Olas Boulevard: Las Olas Boulevard is a popular shopping and dining destination. The street is home to a number of boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
• Hugh Taylor Birch State Park: Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a popular destination for hiking, biking, and picnicking. The park is also home to a number of natural attractions, including a mangrove forest and a beach.
• Museum of Discovery and Science: The Museum of Discovery and Science is a popular destination for families. The museum features a number of interactive exhibits on science, technology, and engineering.
• NSU Art Museum: The NSU Art Museum is a popular destination for art lovers. The museum features a collection of modern and contemporary art.
• Bus: Regular bus service to and from the city center.
• Train: Train station located at the airport.
• Taxi: Taxi rank located outside the terminal building.
• Car rental: A number of car rental companies located at the airport.