Hawaiian Airlines has a customer-friendly cancellation and refund policy. Passengers can cancel their flights and receive a refund, depending on the fare type and when they cancel.
Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy
The cost of cancelling a Hawaiian Airlines flight depends on the fare type and when you cancel.
Economy Basic:Non-refundable, except for cancellations made within 24 hours of purchase and at least 7 days before the flight's departure.
Economy plus:Refundable with a fee, which varies depending on the fare type and when you cancel.
First Class:Refundable with a fee, which varies depending on the fare type and when you cancel.
Business Class:Refundable with a fee, which varies depending on the fare type and when you cancel.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation PolicyAccording to Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy, there are two options by call or submit a refund request online
To cancel by phone:
1. Call Hawaiian Airlines reservations at 1-800-367-5320.
2. Have your PNR number and travel information ready.
3. Speak to a customer service representative and request to cancel your flight.
To cancel online:
1. Go to the Hawaiian Airlines website and log in to your account.
2. Click on "Manage My Trips."
3. Select the flight you want to cancel and click on "Cancel Flight."
4. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Hawaiian Airlines Refunds PolicyIf Hawaiian Airlines cancels your flight for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund, regardless of your fare type. You may also be eligible for other compensation, such as a travel voucher or hotel accommodations.
To request a Hawaiian Airlines Refunds:• Contact Hawaiian Airlines reservations at 1-800-315-0953.
• Explain that your flight was cancelled by Hawaiian Airlines and that you would like to request a refund.
• Provide the customer service representative with your ticket number and travel information.
Tips for Getting a Refund• Cancel your flight as early as possible. This will give you the best chance of getting a full refund.
• Buy travel insurance if you have a non-refundable fare. Travel insurance can protect you from financial losses if your flight is cancelled or you have another unforeseen event.