Seattle Airport OverviewSeattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest located in south of downtown Seattle. It is one of the busiest airports in the United States. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) serves as a major gateway to the city and the Puget Sound region.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) opened in 1947.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) has one main terminal with six concourses and two satellite terminals.
• Concourse A: It is home to gates A1-16. Concourse A is served by Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and Horizon Air.
• Concourse B: Concourse B is served by Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and Horizon Air.
• Concourse C: it is home to gates C1-14. Concourse C is served by American Airlines, United Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.
• Concourse D: It is home to gates D1-14. Concourse D is served by Southwest Airlines.
• The South Satellite Terminals: It is connected to Concourse A by a people mover. The South Satellite Terminal is home to gates S1-16. The South Satellite Terminal is served by international airlines.
• The North Satellite Terminal: It is connected to Concourse D by a people mover. The North Satellite Terminal is home to gates N1-14. The North Satellite Terminal is served by Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
Seattle Airport Departures
Flight times at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) can vary due to a number of reasons, including airline schedules, aircraft types, weather conditions, and air traffic regulations. To ensure you have the most accurate departure time, it is always advisable to check the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) website or your airline's website before heading to the airport.
Seattle Airport Arrivals
The arrival time of your plane at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)) can vary due to several factors, including the day of the week, the time of day, and the weather condition. To get the most accurate and up-to-date arrival information, you can visit the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) website or check your airline's website.
Seattle United States
Seattle is located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. Seattle is a major center for business, technology, and culture, and is home to many Fortune 500 companies, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Boeing. The city is also a great place to enjoy the outdoors, with plenty of parks, hiking trails, and beaches. Seattle is home to a number of popular events, including the Seattle Marathon, the Seafair, and the Bumbershoot music festival.
The most popular attraction of Seattle is Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP), Chihuly Garden and Glass, Gas Works Park, Kerry Park, and Museum of Flight.
Where can you fly to from Seattle Airport?
The most popular destinations from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are:
|Doha||London||Newark||San Francisco||Los Angeles|
Seattle Airport nearby airport
Nearby airport from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA):
|Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI)||Paine Field (PAE)|
|Bellingham International Airport (BLI)||Portland International Airport (PDX)|
How many airlines fly from Seattle Airport?
30 airlines flying from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Some popular airlines:
|Alaska Airlines||Delta Air Lines||American Airlines|
|United Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
Flight to Seattle Airport
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a vital hub for domestic and international travel. It travels over 45 million passengers annually. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is served by over 30 airlines, including Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Southwest Airlines. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) provides a gateway to over 90 domestic and 28 international destinations, spanning North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
Seattle Airport Flights Deals
There are a number of ways to find the best deals on flights to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). Many airlines serve our airport, offering flexibility and connectivity for your journey.
Tips for finding flight deals to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA):
• Book your flight in advance
• Be flexible with your travel dates & time
• Sign up for email alerts from your favorite airlines
• Use Flight search engine AirlineExplore or contact a travel agent
• Consider flying into a nearby airport and taking a bus or train to Seattle
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) has a good security system in place to ensure the safety of passengers and staff. You will need to pass through a security checkpoint before you can board your flight.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the security check-up process at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA):
• Remove your shoes, belt, and jacket.
• Prepare your belongings.
• Collect your belongings.
• You’re boarding pass and ID.
Lost & Found
If you have lost an item at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), you can report it to the airports lost & found office. The lost & found office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can also report lost items online or by calling the lost & found office at (206) 787-5312.
Provide the following information:
• Your name and contact information
• Report your lost item immediately
• Provide as much detail as possible about your lost item.
• Date and Time
Most popular attraction from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA):
• Museum of Flight: The museum houses a collection of over 175 aircraft, including the Boeing 747 and the Spruce Goose. Visitors can explore the museum's exhibits, take a flight simulator ride, or even watch a movie in the museum's 3D theater.
• Chihuly Garden and Glass: Chihuly Garden and Glass is a museum dedicated to the work of glass artist Dale Chihuly. The museum features both indoor and outdoor exhibits that showcase Chihuly's colorful and innovative sculptures.
• Alaska Airlines Museum: The museum features exhibits on the airline's founding, its early days, and its growth into one of the largest airlines in the United States. Visitors can also see historic aircraft, uniforms, and other memorabilia.
• Observation Deck: The observation deck at SEA offers stunning views of the airport runways, taxiways, and terminals. Visitors can watch airplanes take off and land and they can also spot the Olympic Mountains in the distance.
There are a number of transportation options available to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
• Taxi: Taxis are readily available outside the airport.
• Rideshare: Rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft are also available at the airport.
• Rental Car: Great many rental car companies are located at the airport.
• Parking: The airport has a variety of parking options, including short-term, long-term, and economy parking.